- We aim to have not too strenuous walks of up to 10 milesin length which are achievable by anyone with a reasonable level of fitness. The walks are intended to be enjoyable and not a test of stamina.
- Walking boots are essential and some walkers bring trekking poles.
- We bring our own packed lunches and other refreshments as we do not usually pass convenient watering holes.
- Walks are usually within an hour's drive of Stafford, nearer in winter than in better weather, and we normally return by 4.00pm.
- New members are always welcome.
- To find out more about this group:
Members - You can read up-to-date information in the latest edition of the Stafford U3A Newsletter in the Members' Forum. See the Notices page for how to register.
Non-members - Use the Contact Us page.